MorningPrayer Friday

Dear God,
   I planned to send my prayer by UPS and then I thought maybe FED EX but maybe USPS would be better or maybe Brown is still around or is that UPS?
It is a really good prayer and wanted to make sure you got it as soon as possible, before it was too late, so that you would have plenty of time to unwrap it and work with the contents of the prayer... but I got really busy and then forgot and got lost on the way to the store and so here the prayer sits in my heart and on my lips.  I know it is late, but if I could just say it then maybe you will get it in time.  Dear God, thank you for all you have done for me, for the many blessings, and watch out for all my loved ones, and help to bring peace and joy on the earth. AMEN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MorningPrayer Saturday

MorningPrayer Wednesday

MorningPrayer Saturday